Sunday 19 February 2012

My bucket list

It was suggested that I make a bucket list of all the things I want to try and cross them off the list as I attempt them, so I have decided to make my list here, that way it is easy to add to it as I find more things and cross them off as I do them. At the moment the list is very short, it has been a stressful few weeks and my brain isn't really functioning to well. This list might not seem like much to some, but it is MY list no one else's. These are all things I have not done before or have had done but in the wrong way, so wanting to try them again with someone more trusted. 
So here goes.

Knife Play
Fire Play Done will definitely  do it again
Blood Cupping Done will definitely  do it again
Rope Suspension
Silk Suspension Done loved it and will do it again
Impact Play
Canes?
Wax Play

2 comments:

  1. Nice list, now we just have to get you started :)

    Jan x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jan, I got started at the last EI party and intend to try more over the next coming months. So excited about the way this year is shaping up.

      Delete