Sunday 4 March 2012

Roller-coaster, few weeks

I haven't posted here for a few weeks, mainly because my life has been somewhat turbulent. In a nut shell, we had a play party last week and I got to experience silk suspension, and loved it, one thing off my bucket list. As anyone who has been reading my posts will know, things haven't been smooth sailing in my relationship. Well that is no longer an issue, he doesn't want me any longer, some female on the other side of the world (words on a screen) became more important to him than I was. So going back to a previous post Fifth RL experience ... Sir E awaiting outcome. Outcome is, it is over. So I pick myself up, dust myself off and move on with my life. Will there be a sixth RL experience ... Sir F? yes there will be, one day when I find him. Although I know I need a Dom/Master in my life, I also know I can survive just as well without one. I miss the play, I miss the company, really I miss everything about the relationship and yes to a degree I miss him, even with the hell he put me through for the last 8 weeks. One day I will find the elusive one, I will not allow Sir E to make me become bitter about D types.



No comments:

Post a Comment