Sunday 18 March 2012

My ideal life with a Dom

This is just some of how I imagine life would be for us. (even though there currently is no "us")


I want to be able to lay on the couch with my head in you lap or my legs across yours. I want to spend time together strolling along the beach, walking through the park, visiting markets. I want to be able to spend time with friends but I want you to be there with me sometimes spending time with them to. I want to hold BBQs or dinners or just relaxing nights at home with friends. I want to attend events and make you proud to call me yours. I want to hear you call me by what ever pet name you choose for me, if you choose one. I want to make you coffee in the morning, have a fluffy towel waiting for you after you shower, cook meals for you. I want to laugh with you, talk with you, not feel ashamed or embarrassed to cry in front of you, I want to be able to get angry around you when things get to much for me and not have you walk away from me. I want you to hold me and tell me everything will work out, I want to know you are there for me and with me through thick and then. I want to love you and have that love returned. I want to have fun with you. I want everyone I know to know you because you are the one that makes me happy, you are the one that I am devoted to, you are the one I adore and I want everyone to see that. 


This is just some of what I want, more will be added as I think of it no doubt.

2 comments:

  1. i love your feeling of total respect and loyalty

    ReplyDelete