Friday 9 March 2012

Content as I can be for now

I am feeling good about myself at the moment, life at work is starting to improve, still extremely stressful but improving all the same. On the kink side of my life I am feeling some what pleased with myself, I have handled the recent breakdown of my D/s relationship a lot better than I thought I would, even though I have had a few dark moments. I don't miss him like I thought I would, but that is probably because of the fact he had been ignoring me for weeks and I had only seen him a few times in the last 8 weeks of our relationship. My encouragement comes from the messages I have been getting from complete strangers. Telling me what a beautiful woman I am, how intelligent I am, what a well written profile I have, how honest I am about what I want, what I have done, what I want to do. It just gives me the warm fuzzies and puts a smile back on my subbie face. It is a shame most of those messages are coming from interstate or overseas, but it is good all the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment