Monday 13 February 2012

Forgiveness

It can be easy to forgive others for the wrongs they have done to us. Just because you forgive someone for something does not mean you have to forget what they did you you. But what about when it comes to forgiving ourselves? What happens when we have wronged ourselves or others? How does one forgive themselves? 

Without self forgiveness we become racked with guilt, guilt is an unhealthy emotion that eats us inside and until we can forgive ourselves it will continue to eat away at us.

Without forgiveness there is no freedom.

I have done many thing in the past that have hurt no one but myself, self sabotage really. I know I need to let go and forgive myself for the wrongs I have done, what I don't know is how to do this.





Current emotion/feeling: helpless

No comments:

Post a Comment