Tuesday 7 February 2012

Halloween, Better late than never

As promised some photos from Halloween 2011. I know they are a little late, but better late than never :-) Things have not been great since before Halloween so my blog has kind of been the last thing on my mind. I had so much fun making my Zombie Bride costume, I do love Halloween and already have next Halloweens costume figured out ... It's going to be fun ...

Meet Hairy Harry, keeping an eye on the main play area

Apparently Mr E_I himself curses the use of these cobwebs

Gypsy and I have a lot of fun decorating for Halloween

The clown skeleton Gypsy and I painted ... MasterG made his clown suit

Pirate skeleton Gypsy and I painted, MasterG made his pirate clothes

The Bride and the Beautiful (Evil Lady) Luvs her much

With friends like this evil one stabbing me it is no wonder I looked like I did on the night

Evil but beautiful Gypsy and her friends

Mr Pumpkin Butt

Gorgeous Evil Gypsy, Zombie Bride me and the most Beautiful Bee

No comments:

Post a Comment