Thursday 9 February 2012

Monday - Friday sux

Today has not been a particularly good day. I didn't sleep well last night, only 4 hours sleep. Had an early start at work and an interview this afternoon. Interview went well I think, but I will just have to wait and see. Am tempted to take the job just to get me out of where I am, but it means taking a $5000 a year pay cut. My other option is to send my resume through to our competition and see if I can get a job there. My main issue with my job other than lack of support and training is the heavy lifting. Since I injured my shoulder 18 months ago and my back a little over a year ago I just can't do the heavy lifting anymore. Currently I am expected to lift anything from a small bolt to a 65kg (empty) gas cylinder, a lot heavier when full. I am just to old to do it anymore. 
I told Sir today I will throw my job in and live on the street before I go to the store they are moving me to, to which I was told in no uncertain terms that I was not to throw my job in without having another first. I will not say here what I thought about that, but I will say it was very much unsubbie like. I have run out of sick leave because I have had so much time off work. I have had so much time off work because I HATE where I work. Hate the people, hate the company, hate everything about it, but love the actual job, and I am going to miss my customers.

So frecking tired tonight, I need to go to sleep.


Current Mood/Feeling: Exhausted

No comments:

Post a Comment