Tuesday 3 March 2009

What my birth month says about me ....

July
Fun to be with.
Secretive.
Difficult to fathom and to be understood.
Quiet unless excited or tensed.
Takes pride in oneself.
Easily consoled.
Honest.
Concerned about people's feelings.
Tactful.
Friendly.
Approachable.
Emotional, temperamental and unpredictable.
Moody and easily hurt.
Witty and sparkly.
Not revengeful.
Forgiving but never forgets.
Dislikes nonsensical and unnecessary things.
Sensitive and forms impressions carefully.
Caring and loving.
Treats others equally.
Strong sense of sympathy.
Wary and sharp.
Judges people through observations.
Hardworking.
No difficulties in studying.
Has reputation.
Guides others physically and mentally.


Well most of the above is pretty much me through and through, except for the last 3. I have great difficulties in studying, depending on the type of study, I don't have a reputation (that I am aware of) and I don't do the guiding, I do the being guided.

No comments:

Post a Comment