Tuesday 17 March 2009

To Much To Ask?



I'm becoming restless and feel in NEED of a Dominant in my life, but I am fussy, have been hurt, crushed and trampled on in the past so it is an almost impossible task to find exactly what I need. Or I should say, it has become almost impossible to open up to people, and to trust people enough to be able to find the one I need. My ideal partner would be, single, not to young, not to old, patient, caring, understanding, trustworthy, confident, honest, compatible with me, living in the same country, preferably same state. He would have self-control, wisdom, communication skills, the capacity to love, the desire to teach, compassion and a sense of humour.

How can I submit to someone who does not give me reason to trust him? Without confidence of his own how can he instill confidence in me? Self-control means just that; if he can’t control HIM then how can he control ME. He must be wise when using the knowledge he has gained. Being intelligent does not make a person wise. If there isn’t honesty there can’t be trust, if he can’t be honest with himself how can he be honest with me? He needs to be able to express his wants and needs to me in a way that I will fully understand, his instincts to comfort, protect and nurture speak to my heart, this is the kind of man I need in my life. He needs to practice what he preaches, teach by example, if he wants respect, he will show respect, if he wants loyalty he will be loyal, if he wants honesty he will be honest, he will also have patience. He will not chastise me for failing, he will help me over come obstacles, and he will help me become the best I can be. And he must have the ability to laugh at himself as well as with others.

And that my friends, is just the tip of the iceberg, so much more could be added and probably will be in the near future. I did say I was fussy, and well I refuse to settle for second best. Why should I when I deserve so much more.

No comments:

Post a Comment