Tuesday 17 March 2009

Quotes I like

I value the friend who for me finds time on his calendar, but I cherish the friend who for me does not consult his calendar. ~ Robert Brault

Never apologize for showing feeling. When you do so, you apologize for the truth. ~ Benjamin Disraeli

If you command wisely, you'll be obeyed cheerfully. ~ Thomas Fuller

Do what you feel in your heart to be right, for you'll be criticized anyway. You'll be damned if you do and damned if you don't. ~ Eleanor Roosevelt

If the person you are talking to doesn't appear to be listening, be patient. It may simply be that he has a small piece of fluff in his ear. ~ Winnie the Pooh

Sometimes I put walls up not to keep people out, but to see who cares enough to break them down. ~

Don't walk in front of me; I may not follow. Don't walk behind me; I may not lead. Just walk beside me and be my friend. ~ Albert Camus

Only a life lived for others is worth living ~ Albert Einstein

Everything is okay in the end. If it's not okay, then it's not the end. ~

Actions speak louder than words ~

Be who you are, say what you want, because those that mind don't matter, and those that matter don't mind ~

True strength lies in submission which permits one to dedicate her life, through devotion, to something beyond herself. ~

A good Dom tells, A mediocre Dom teaches, but a true Dom inspires ~

No comments:

Post a Comment