Sunday 6 May 2012

I am a submissive woman

I came across this a very long time ago. I don't remember where or when as I have had it saved on my computer since I found it. It basically puts into words that which I have not been able to, it describes how I have felt in my previous relationships, and how I hope to feel once again in the future.

`author unknown`
I find pleasure, joy, and fulfilment from being submissive to my Master in a loving relationship.
I am not weak or stupid. I am a strong woman, with firm views and a clear concept of what I want out of my life.
I do not serve out of shame or weakness, but out of pride and strength.
I will look to my loving Master for guidance and protection, for never will I be more complete than when He is with me.
I know that He will protect my body, my mind, and my soul with His strength and wisdom.
He is everything to me, as I am everything to Him.
His touch awakens me and His thoughts free me.
Only in serving Him do I find complete freedom and joy…
His punishments may be harsh, but I accept them thankfully, knowing that He has my best interests always foremost in His mind.
If He desires my body for pleasure, I shall joyfully give it to Him and take pleasure myself from knowing that I have brought Him happiness.
However, the pleasure of the flesh is but one facet of O/our relationship.
The love, the trust and sharing, the words spoken and felt, those are all parts of this relationship.
My body is His, and if He says I am beautiful, then I am.
No matter what I look like to others, I am beautiful in His eyes, and because of that I hold my head high.
If He says I am His precious jewel, then I am that…a beautiful, sparkling gem.
If He says that I am His pet, His slut, His whore, then I am that.. as wanton and dirty as He wants me to be.
My mind is His, to expand, to explore, to know only as He can.
I have no secrets from Him… for secrets are a thing that would keep me from being more perfectly His.
Secrets would put a wall up between my Master and myself… and I do not want walls.
His lessons are not always ones I would seek on my own, but they are lessons He has decided that I need, and so I learn from Him.
My soul is His, as bare to His touch as ever my skin could be when I kneel naked at His feet.
Never a moment goes by when I do not feel His presence, be He miles away or standing over me.
If I were to ever displease Him, His displeasure would be a blow to my soul, worse punishment than any lashes could be.
The anguish of my soul that I feel when I disappoint Him is harder to bear than any physical anguish I feel.
I am grateful that he cares enough about me to spend His time and energy so freely on me.
I have the easier job, to feel, to experience, to let myself go and abandon everything to Him.
I am His pleasure and His responsibility, and He takes both seriously.
I am a submissive woman.
I am proud to call myself that, my submission is a gift that I do not give lightly, and can only be given to the One who can appreciate that gift and return it tenfold.
Only to my Master who has that strength, will I give myself fully, because I am strong and proud.
I am a submissive woman.

No comments:

Post a Comment