Friday 15 May 2009

May Munch 9 May 2009

Again another fun filled evening, enjoyed by many. The venue, the attendees, the host and the atmosphere were all fantastic as usual. No photos from this munch, just an evening filled with games of pool, good conversation, yummy pizza, drinks and a lot of laughter.

I did however have a conversation with one person where another person made an off handed comment to and about me that got me to thinking. Because of this conversation I have now started to take a long hard look at myself, both as a person and a submissive. If the comment is how one person views me I wonder how others view me, or IF indeed others view me in the same light as this one person. If it is in fact that others view me in the same light then perhaps it is time for me to re-evaluate myself. Maybe it is time for me to change, but then do I really want to change who I am just to suit a handful of people. The answer to that is easy ... it is a straight out NO! However if what was said is true then I do need to do something about it.

As I said I am now taking a long hard look at myself. I doubt I will change, I haven't had any similar comments from anyone else that knows me so perhaps it is just the hang up of this one person. I won't change to suit a handful of people, I will change to suit me if I believe I need to. I can, and will improve myself as much as I can. I strive to be the best I can be with what I have. I believe I can become a better person but still keep the parts of me that make me who I am. Improve myself while still being the fun, happy, cheeky and sometimes serious person I am. I will not change to be forever serious, I just can't do that. I like to have fun, and laugh with my friends. So to the person that made that comment about me I say, kiss my ass. If you can not accept me for who I am then I do not want nor need you in my life. I am the best person I can be at this point and time, and I know I will be the best submissive I can be to the person that finds me, that I choose to submit when ever that happens. I may not be everyones ideal view of a submissive, but to the right person I will be the ideal submissive..... end of story.

Nuff said!!


My new cuffs Master G made for me to wear to the last E_I party
(I now have a matching collar to wear to tomorrow nights Madness Party)

No comments:

Post a Comment